After seeing people join the step challenges around me, I couldn't deny that it was motivating people and was causing people to lose weight. I opted the challenge to my clients, then decided I would step it up a bit (no pun intended), and get all the people I knew to join in on the fun. So now there are people from all over communicating to each other about the progress they want to make.
I purchased a pedometer because I don't like the idea of having to wear a bracelet while I type at work and I also don't want to have to keep my phone near me for certain apps. Below is the amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HJ-321-Tri-Axis-Pedometer-Black/dp/B007ZWIJR2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419266279&sr=8-1&keywords=pedometer
For $14 and many customer reviews and consumer reports saying this device was one of the easiest and best, I thought it couldn't hurt. So I'm going to get involved with my clients and see if I can make my step count higher.
I'm pretty excited to see where this takes myself and the other who have joined. The month of January is going to be interesting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment