Thursday, July 17, 2014

My typical workout for…….Arms

I had someone email me the other day asking about how I do my high intensity interval training & what my schedule for my personal workouts look like. So I thought I would give you a quick run down of what my routines are.

When I do any strength training, I do interval training with them. Meaning I will do 3-4 sets, then do a blast of cardio for 2-3 minutes, then do another strength session. My workouts tend to be about 45-50 minutes long. I do change things up & put different moves in, when I'm getting bored of certain moves. I do my arms twice a week. I don't have a specific day, I just make sure I get the moves in twice a week no matter what.

I've added a video that has a lot of the moves that I do for my arms. The only difference is, I do push ups and triceps dips always, I never leave those out or change those up. They are the most effective. And as I progress, the reps and weights are elevated. This is a good workout for beginners as well. Use less weight and work your way up. When I started adding these bicep moves, that was when I noticed real definition. And with most women, my triceps are always a work in progress. Just don't give up.
I follow the XHIT Daily site and youtube channel. These chicks are great at what they do. They are sort of my fitsperation.

Stay tuned to the blog, I will be chatting it up about my lower body and my core workouts too!

As always, Happy Working!

No comments:

Post a Comment