Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tech Tuesday

I know it's super corny, but I really want this wake up work out alarm. I have such a hard time waking up in the morning, no matter the amount of sleep I get, and the 5AM workouts I do are not exactly easy. This alarm clock is just fun & it would get you working out first thing in the morning. Even if it was only a few bicep curls a day.

I do see advantages to this, even though the product is a little kitschy. It would get your heart rate going slightly, and it would fully wake you up. There would be no more hitting the snooze with this item. And if you are feeling more energized when you first woke up, maybe you could get a workout in before the day got into full swing?

Although it seems like a ridiculous purchase, I'm not above trying this. I may be purchasing this item in the near future.

Below is the link to gadget webpage:

http://www.gadgetsandgear.com/wake-up-work-out-alarm-clock.html

Leave comments about what you think of this product. I'm interested to see what people think.

Happy fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment