I just wanted to let clients and potential clients know a little bit more about my "e-client" packages. This is something completely new that I'm trying and I'm wanting to use the social networking to help people get & stay fit.
So here is a little run down of this new venture I'm taking….
First, I want to start off by saying that this isn't a great idea for people who fall in & out of fitness routines. Ideally, this is more for people who can hold themselves accountable, but just need help in particular areas. If you find yourself having a hard time seeing results, or "fall off the wagon" so to speak, this might not be the plan for you.
The way the E-client packages are going to work is that you will meet face to face with me. You will have your free consultation. This is where we will take measurements, discuss your nutrition, & work on a fitness plan based on your goals and experience. After the consultation, I will design a workout plan specifically for you. Your very first Skype session will be 30 mins. & I will go over every move of the new workout plan & go over any questions that you may have. I will then email your workout plan & your nutrition plan to you.
Every week, we will meet during the designated time to Skype so that we can discuss complications, anything that may be too hard or too easy & you will then continue on with your workout. The 3rd week, you will be given a new workout, & it will be exactly like the 1st week, where I go over any new moves and discuss any questions you may have. This will go 4 weeks from the first initial Skype discussion.
After 4 weeks, we will be again to weigh in and taken new measurements. We will discuss your progress & also re-evaluate your nutrition plan according to your new weight.
Now, full disclosure, this may not show you the results that you are wanting to see as if you were meeting with me for a complete workout. There is room for error in moves and it's a lot easier to not push yourself when you really need the push. But if you are finding that your schedule is too hectic for a complete 1 on 1 session or if you are hesitant because you aren't comfortable with gyms, etc. this may be a way to go. It could be a great way to open up your mind to workouts & to get yourself more comfortable with exercise.
This is a new venture for me & sense a lot of "celebrity" trainers are selling videos of themselves and marketing themselves as your own personal trainer, I thought it would be nice to actually BE your personal trainer. Be there to answer questions & help you progress the entire way & know what your end results are going to be.
If anyone is interested, contact me via Facebook.com/SusanWilsonCPT or email me at susanwilsoncpt@gmail.com
I look forward to working with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment